This course is tailored to your needs; use your data and account to get started with your own in-house SEO campaign.
We show you how to use the Google’s free tools (Google Analytics and Search Console), alongside leading SEO tools SEMRUSH and KWFinder to analyse your own traffic and gain valuable insight on your business and your competitors.
At the end of the course, you will have everything you need to get started with your own SEO campaigns – or all the burning questions you need to brief (or monitor) and external SEO agency.
Of all digital marketing, SEO can be the most impenetrable – full of technical jargon and changing algorithms. We make the tools easy-to-understand, allowing you to save time and boost results!
Because the course is built around your knowledge and objectives, we can cater to all skill levels. Each course includes a FREE half-hour pre-consultation (by phone, Skype or face to face if you are local) to establish needs and agree on outcomes.
And because we want your campaigns to be a success over the long term, we offer nearly unlimited follow-up support for any technical questions you may have.
- A pre-consultation to establish your current skill level and requirements
- Assistance setting up your Google Analytics and Search Console accounts (if required) and Semrush / KWFinder
- Setting objectives for your campaign
Introduction to SEO
- Learn the most important ranking factors
- Understand the difference between on-site and off-site SEO
- Learn how to perform Keyword research
- Learn how to earn backlinks
- Use your research to gain customer and competitor insights
Tools of the Trade
- Learn the basics of Google Analytics and Search Console
- Learn the basics of Mangools KWFinder tool.
- Learn the basics of Semrush
- Reporting and tracking performance
- What to ask an external SEO agency
All for just £240* for up to four people
*Additional members of staff can be included for £60 per person. Price includes travel to your premises, within 30 miles of NE4.
Travel beyond 30 miles is charged at 45 pence/mile. Training can also take place at our offices in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
You will need to bring laptops for all members of staff attending.
It was great that the whole course was tailored to our company and staff. Even the examples which Mike provided on the day were within the context of our business area which helped us to understand how we could use Mail chimp.
The relaxed and informal nature of the training was great and helped us learn more in the process. The course covered everything we expected and everything which was advertised. The pre and post course contact with Mike has been great and helped greatly.
Very informative and extremely useful!